Friday 23 December 2011

END OF RUS 104 INTEGRATED STUDIO 1, SEMESTER 1, SESSION 2011/2012

Studying in Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) for only 3 months more from 6 September 2011 till 23 December 2011 is not easy way. That make me to study hard more. Also have more inspiration in my life as a university student.

"What something new, you must do. When there something too hard, you can do it yourself."

Don't worry, my friends. We should be patient, brave, and happy. We can make new friends in USM because they are too kind and also can work with each others in share.

As RUS 104 INTEGRATED STUDIO I is over, that make me sad because of time too fast in only 3 months. However, there have more knowledge that I have study how I arrange, deisgn, and communication with others. Plus, this make me as a sweet memory that I had join with HBP members go a trip at Malacca 3 days 4 nights. That was great experience I have.

I also not forget for you all. I must thanks to lecturer, my friends, my best friends, and also my parent who support to me to study successly. Thanks you very much! 

Remember forever~


YOU CAN DO!



No comments:

Post a Comment