Friday 1 June 2012

PROJECT 06: TRANSFORM_SKETCHES, DRAWING - CONSTRUCT

On 4 May, that is date submission for Project 05. Next, Project 06. That was very interesting among architecture to design the house what they dream.



Following in Project 06,

1. Based on the Project 05, students are required to choose a site for Corner Lot from that project and produce a design of a residential building on the site after taking into possibility that after modifications. The theme of Project 06 should be "Designer House."

2. Students must comply with existing guidelines such as the Uniform Building By Law and other related acts.

3. Students are required to produce presentation drawings, which include Key Plane, Location Plan, Site Plan, Floor Plan , Roof Plan , Elevations and Perspectives. Drawings can also show the gross dimensions and specifications as part of the presentation. Drawings should be in A1 size and 1:100 scale.


At first, I like tradisional house for all terrace house because that price looks more cheaper than modern house. Thus, my concept for this project is "Tradisional". What I should do for house? I must read laws such as Uniform Building By Law book to understand what need or requirement when design plan the house. This is important for architecture and designer for drawing on plan about how many maximum and minimum in each part of house.

I started my quick sketch or rapid sketch on my "Sketch Book". At first, I draw bubble diagram first before drawing ground floor plan.











For perspective, I need correct in scale, thus I use Google SketchUp 8. This take me for two to three hours to complete to figure exterior of the house. Here, there have figure I sketch using computer;




That was second time I draw, this looks not too good for design because I only new student to sketch up using computer. I never do this one. Thus, I should have more knowledge using Google SketchUp 8. Next year, I will do using that software.

After sketch up, I started to draw for all plans.





Finally~ Complete of Project 06 RUS 106 Session 2011/2012



Now, I can take a rest a while after one week more I complete this. 

For junior, can you do like as me?












2 comments:

  1. I like this project. Hopefully next year this project will not be cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For junior, can you do like as me? " "er...not think so" u are still the best one

    ReplyDelete