Friday 1 June 2012

PROJECT 06 ADDITION: EXHIBITION_PRESENTATION - SHOW

Two days before submit Project 06, I shock about new project that I check in Facebook. Ar. Mohd Najib told us, Design Student, that he give addition more for Project 06. He wants us to show our idea for interior design.


Following Project 06 addition,

1. Based on the existing Project 06, students are required to choose a space and produce an interior design. The theme should be "Designer's Room".

2. Students are required to produce presentation drawings which include Floor Plan, Perspectives and Material Board. Presentation should be in A1 size, 1:20 scale and showing furniture layout, dimensions and specifications.


In project 06 addition, we need to present indoor of house we draw. We should choose one of the room. For example, living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, or toilet too.

However, for interior of room should have own concept what we want to present.


Above that picture, I choose Bali style as my concept. The design concept is modern contemporary.





On 25 May, all Project 06 was postponed to 1 June due problem duration. So, I have more time to complete this my big project - Project 06.


Finally, complete for Project 06 addition. 


My dream had come in my mind. What in my mind? I wanna add something new, that is make a toy model

Toy model looks very nice for me to make one. Because I want to present during exhibition.

Making a model


Finally, my dream become true~

No comments:

Post a Comment