Sunday 1 April 2012

PROJECT 03: THE ENVELOPE_SKETCHES, DRAWING, MODEL-DISASTER SHELTER

This project not very easy for me. That one hard for me to do my stuff. Project 03 give me only two weeks.

Following Project 03, 
students must produce a shelter design that allows sitting, standing and lying down. Each shelter should be between 5-10 meter square in floor area.

Students must produce a drawing showing the design plans, views, sections, perspective and details and specifications, Drawings should be presented on mounting board and the A1 size; 1:20 details at appropriate scale.

The process diagram should be considered to include Bubble Diagram with ideas and design development. Students are also required to produce a monochrome model; scale 1:20.

Firstly, find images about disaster shelter and creative shelter as an idea. This helps me to improve how to design the shelter. I also need understand what is shelter for. Shelter is a basic architectural structure or building that provides cover. Shelter is an establishment that provides temporary housing for people who are homeless.

My concept for shelter is "The Golden Section". The minor concepts also are minimalism and complex. The shelter design for my idea is Malaysia Tradisional House. This is because this house look very unique for me.

In two weeks, I sure very busy with my activity. From 28 March till 1 April, my school (HBP) got ArciWeek activity. That one more effort on me because have no more time to do for Project 03. That rush with my time. Thankfully, I can complete my Project 03.

Here, how I can made for Project 03;

At first process, make a shelter model,







In process, for my junior or new student or student who like Interior Design, take a challenge as you stay in hostel...


Next, sketching and drawing on A1 size mounting board.


















End of Project 03, RUS106

No comments:

Post a Comment