Thursday 22 September 2011

PROJECT 2A: MAN-MADE STRUCTURE (FORM & STRUCTURE)


                                                                                                       
That my choice... 
  
Tools to draw...

Project 2A: Man-made structure (form & structure)


         Drawing building is a great way to learn how to draw the perspective. It needs us to understand in three-dimensional space and illusion.
         Initially, I take photos of building of school of HBP buy using camera. I choose one of photos as a sketching because it deems appropriate and it consists of its good forms and structures. I also choose my angle or view because I need perspective for drawing. Other points, it has plane, cuboid and semi-cylinder in shape. I use line value and cross-hatching technique. I use HB, 2B, 4B and 8B lead pencil. At first, eye must be in good position, sketch its guide line. Then, sketch the outline of the building. Next, sketch the foreground. Finally, use value line technique. I sketch this building with tone and texture. Plus, light and shadow element - the most important for sketching. It is useful to produce more realism in drawing. I sketch it almot two hours to complete. Overall, I am happy and satisfy on my drawing. It has learn me how to sketch the building, which have different of structure, into more realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment